The Home-Buying Process
1. Select Tony Leocadio's Team as your Real Estate Agents.
3. Together, we will look at properties based on your criteria and select the home that best meets your needs. What should you look for?
4. After selecting the home of your choice, I will make suggestions toward a good offer and help you negotiate the best deal. How much should you offer?
5. I will present your offer. The seller's response could be an outright acceptance, a counter-offer, or a rejection.
6. After negotiating an acceptable offer, and upon acceptance, an escrow will be opened.
7. There is a time period allowed in escrow to obtain financing, perform inspections, and satisfy any other contingencies to which the purchase is subject to. These contingencies will also include approval of the seller's transfer disclosure statement, termite report, preliminary title report, and loan approval by your lender.
8. Your lender will require a homeowner's insurance policy to be purchased and submitted to escrow.
9. At least 24 hours prior to the close of escrow, you will be required to deposit in escrow the remainder of your down payment.
10. As soon as all conditions of the purchase agreement are met, you will sign the loan documents and closing papers. The lender will deposit with the title company the loan proceeds. The deed conveying the property will be recorded in the county recorder's office and you will take ownership of your new home.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 27th, 2017 at 3:30pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.